Basically the only perk of being an adult is being allowed to drink coffee. Why not combine your only joy in life with a funny mug that will at least make you crack a smile between going to work, paying for bills and snoozing your happy friends on social media.
If you hate adulting as much as we do then you’ll love this mug as much as us, too. Featuring the headline ‘adulting’ followed by a fitting one out of five stars illustration and a straight-to-the-point review stating ‘Hideous. Would not recommend’. It’s a laugh and a sad, sad admission of defeat all in one. Adults love multipurpose things.
Alternatively we love this mug as a gift idea for the fresh and full of hope 18 – 21 year olds. At first they’ll find it funny, later they’ll realise it was a warning. Can be used for coffee, tea, cold milk or as a catcher for grown-up tears.
* 11 ounces ceramic white mug
* Design printed on front of mug
* Image as per listing photo (note colours may vary)
* Design professionally sublimated onto the mug in our Melbourne studio
* No markers, paint, vinyl or decals are used. This design is imprinted into the mug.
* Hand-wash recommended to preserve the longevity of the printing
* Dishwasher safe (top rack only) & microwave safe